Area Code 945
- A telephone numbering plan is a type of numbering scheme used in telecommunications to allocate telephone numbers to subscribers and to route telephone calls in a telephone network. A closed numbering plan, such as found in North America, imposes a fixed total length to numbers.
- A three-digit number that identifies one of the telephone service regions into which the US, Canada, and certain other countries are divided and that is dialed when calling from one area to another
- a number usually of 3 digits assigned to a telephone area as in the United States and Canada
- The Chinese Telephone Code Plan is the way to group telephone numbers in the mainland of the People’s Republic of China. Land lines and mobile phones follow different systems: land lines use area codes, while mobile phones do not.
- * The Buwayhid Dynasty takes control of Baghdad (it does not supplant the local caliphate). * The Min Kingdom is taken over by the Southern Tang Kingdom. * According to Sun Tzu’s Art of War, Yen-ch`ing and his colleague were surrounded by ‘a vastly superior army of Khitans’.
area code 945 – Nanuk 945
For future reference, please use this guide in deciding when to wear red + white + blue plaid shirts:
1st and 3rd MONDAY: FL
2nd and 4th MONDAY: DR
1st and 3rd TUESDAY: CC
2nd and 4th TUESDAY: DD
1st and 3rd WEDNESDAY: CS
2nd and 4th WEDNESDAY: MB
1st and 3rd THURSDAY: KC
2nd and 4th THURSDAY: MH
1st and 3rd FRIDAY: CD
2nd and 4th FRIDAY: GS
1st and 3rd SATURDAY: MW
2nd and 4th SATURDAY: KS *or* KL
Sundays you are free to dress as you please, and Fridays remain Tiedays. No changes to skirts, slacks, undergarments or footwear.
Adherence to this schedule will minimize the chances of two or more Area/Coders showing up to a meeting wearing matching shirts and ensures a professional atmosphere in the workplace. If you have any questions about this change in policy, please let me know.
area code 945
Amazon.com Product Description A four-line corded phone with multi-user expandability to 16 stations, the 945 is a great choice for small businesses and busy households alike. A built-in speakerphone and headset compatibility allow you to communicate while engaging in other tasks, and two data ports allow you to take advantage of peripherals such as a modem or fax machine.
A 32-number speed dial lets you easily call the most important numbers, while features such as call transfer and three-party conferencing allow you to manage incoming calls. Additionally, an intercom feature lets you talk with any of the other phones on your system. The 945 works with any AT&T model 974, 984, 944, 955, and 964 phones, so you can mix and match to suit your office’s needs.
You can adjust speakerphone, headset, and ringer volume levels, and also choose between several ringer types. The 945 has a six-number redial, while mute, hold, and flash buttons provide additional functionality. With the base LCD screen, you can access your phone’s settings, and a memory loss protection feature saves your settings in case of a power failure. The 945 comes backed with a one-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
User’s manual, two 7-foot line cords, one 8-inch line cord, handset, base unit, coiled handset cord, power adapter